FIRST CEF DIGITAL CALLS INFO DAY
On 12 January 2022 the European Commission launched the first calls for proposals under the digital part of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF Digital) programme. Learn more about the calls here.
Following the launch of the calls, an info day for interested applicants will be organised on 19 January 2022 at 09:30-13:30 CET. The event is meant to prepare applicants to draft the best possible proposals and will allow them to learn more about the application, the evaluation and the award processes.
Find the event page here.
Registration is not required. The info day sessions will be streamed here. After the event, the recording will be available at the same link.
- Priorities of the Calls (topics):
- 5G Corridors and 5G Coordination and Support Actions
- 5G for Smart communities
- Cloud federations and DNS
- Digital Global Gateways
- Operational digital platforms – Programme Support Action
- Evaluation Process and Award Criteria
- Preparing a Successful Proposal
- The Application Process
Tidpunkt: 2022-01-19 01:30 - 2022-01-18 14:00